Sunday, October 12, 2008

I LOVE FALL




The weather has been great here in Ohio. I just love the fall weather. The trees are changing, the sky is so blue and the temp is perfect. I have been chasing around my two year old all weekend. Last night he got a hold of one of his crayons somehow and decided to color his face.

He is so smart for his age. He just turned two and can count to 10, knows all of his abc's and knows all of his colors and shapes. He is just to smart for his own good. I don't know how stay at home mom's do it. I am just exhausted after two days of just chasing him around.

Today he went on a tractor ride with my husband Kevin. Kevin let him steer and he thought he was big stuff. He loves to help my husband do things around the house. It is so cute.

I made a quick card this evening for one of my friends from work. She had surgery so I thought that it would be nice to send her a card. I wish so much that I had a Cuttlebug. I am putting it on my christmas list for sure. I see all of the wonderful things that can be done and it makes me so excited to think of the possiblities. I just love the paper that I used for the card. It is from Fancy Pants. And the images are from Studio G. I just colored them in with bic markers since I cannot invest in the Copics right now. And they work for now.

Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Your card is adorable, and so is your son! Very cute pictures! Best, Curt