Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Fall Secret Sister over at the Papercrafts Site



I am in a swap over at papercrafts and for Oct, Nov and Dec we have to send a handmade card and a little something extra. My secret sis has been awesome.This time she sent me a very pretty Fall card, some cute fall stickers and some really cute leave embellishments. She is awesome......

Today we are going to one of our friends house to carve pumpkins.That should be fun. Lots of kids, pumpkin guts and pizza. Last night we went to Walmart and got Karson his costume. He is going to be Superman. He is excited. He also got a Elmo Bucket to carry his loot in. I know that there are probaly not going to be too many Supermans carrying Elmo's but it was a compromise since we didn't get the Elmo costume he also liked.

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Laughed right out loud when I read about the Elmo bucket being carried by Superman! How cute is that?!?! Best, Curt