Wednesday, October 24, 2012

IN A FUNK

I started out September strong with exercising five days a week and eating great.  But life has gotten in the way.  That is not an excuse. I was exercising at 8 at night after the boys went to bed. I was down 10 pounds. Then I started to slack.. UGGG. I have been eating good still, but haven’t done the hip hop abs for two weeks. I do not know why I sabotage myself. I let myself get in these funks that only I can pull myself out of.  I just need to quit making excuses and do it. So starting Monday I am back at it. I WILL exercise five days a week.  I WILL eat good, I WILL have no excuses for not doing this. I want to feel good about myself.  So I am done with the excuses and am going to hit my weight loss goal of 130 by June. I know I can do it.

No comments: