Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feb Aloha Rak


My partner for this months Aloha RAK is on the ball. I haven't even gotten everything together for her RAK and I received mine today. My partner for the month of Feb is the super talented Michelle from the blog http://www.mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/ She is an awesome papercrafter. So talented. I have loved viewing her blog and have gotten some great ideas. She made me the cutest card and candy tin and also gave me a cute my favorite things stamp set and some cute valentines ribbon. I am happy to be in this RAK because you get to meet people from all over. Thanks again Michelle. I will be getting your RAK finished this weekend and will be sending it out on monday or tuesday.


1 comment:

Michelle Alejandro said...

So glad you liked it and that it got there so quick! Enjoy and aloha!