Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not so sure about Santa.

On sunday my husband and I took Karson to see Santa. He wasn't very sure of him. I had to actually sit with him so that he would even sit still. He was bribed with candy canes and finally gave in to just sitting there. As we were getting ready to leave he decided to talk to santa. lol. He told him he wants motorcycles. lol.. That is all that he has asked for. Right now we have gotten him everything but motorocyles so we still have to make a trip to the store to get one. Christmas morning will be so fun because he is really getting into opening gifts and he loves the christmas tree...

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Erin! I love this picture! I love the look on that sweet little guy's face. What a riot! Thanks for sharing! Best, Curt